How to install apk files
Note: after purchasing you should get .apk file. Change extension to .apk if you downloaded zip file with Internet Explorer.
1. Download and install AppsInstaller to phone (Search for "app installer" in the Android Market).
2. Allow installations from non-Market sources on your phone (Settings > Applications > Tick box).
3. Attach phone via USB cable.
4. Mount phone's SD card.
5. Navigate to phone's SD card via File Explorer and copy the APK file to the card.
6. Unmount phone and unplug.
7. Run AppsInstaller – this lists the APK files on your phone.
8. Long press to install app.