How to install apk files
1. Download and install AppsInstaller to phone (Search for "app installer" in the Android Market).
2. Unzip application APK file if needed.
3. Allow installations from non-Market sources on your phone (Settings > Applications > Tick box).
4. Attach phone via USB cable.
5. Mount phone's SD card.
6. Navigate to phone's SD card via File Explorer and copy the APK file to the card.
7. Unmount phone and unplug.
8. Run AppsInstaller – this lists the APK files on your phone.
9. Long press to install app.