TeraCopy Command Line (v2.0+ only)
TeraCopy.exe Operation [*]Source Target [/SkipAll] [/OverwriteOlder] [/RenameAll] [/OverwriteAll] [/NoClose] [/Close]
- Operation: Copy|Move|Delete|Test|Check
- Source: File or folder
- *Source: Path to filelist
- Target: Destination folder
- TeraCopy.exe Copy "D:\My Documents" F:\Backup
- TeraCopy.exe Copy D:\Video.avi C:\My Documents
- TeraCopy.exe Copy D:\Data F:\Backup /OverwriteOlder /Close
- TeraCopy.exe Move *C:\Temp\filelist.cmd C:\My Documents /OverwriteAll /NoClose
- TeraCopy.exe Test D:\Video.avi
- TeraCopy.exe Check D:\checksum.md5
About File Lists:
- The * must be used to denote a file list, or TeraCopy will simply treat it as a regular file.
- Paths within a file list may contain spaces and do not require quotes.
- File lists are formatted with one file path per line.