TeraCopy 3.8.5 and newer.
For MSI packages the command line is /qn and for EXE packages built with Advanced Installer, it is /exenoui /qn.
- /quiet - quiet mode (there is no user interaction)
- /passive - unattended mode (the installation shows only a progress bar)
- /q - set the UI level:
- n - no UI
- n+ - no UI except for a modal dialog box displayed at the end.
- b - basic UI
- b+ - basic UI with a modal dialog box displayed at the end. The modal box is not displayed if the user cancels the installation. Use qb+! or qb!+ to hide the [ Cancel ] button.
- b- - basic UI with no modal dialog boxes. Please note that /qb+- is not a supported UI level. Use qb-! or qb!- to hide the [ Cancel ] button.
- r - reduced UI
- f - full UI
All command line parameters: https://www.advancedinstaller.com/user-guide/msiexec.html
Instructs Setup to be silent or very silent. When Setup is silent the wizard and the background window are not displayed but the installation progress window is. When a setup is very silent this installation progress window is not displayed. Everything else is normal so for example error messages during installation are displayed and the startup prompt is (if you haven't disabled it with DisableStartupPrompt or the '/SP-' command line option explained above).
If a restart is necessary and the '/NORESTART' command isn't used (see below) and Setup is silent, it will display a Reboot now? message box. If it's very silent it will reboot without asking.
All command line parameters: https://jrsoftware.org/ishelp/index.php?topic=setupcmdline