TeraCopy window can hold multiple panels with the associated file list and destination folder.
Create a new panel/file list.
Open file transfers history.
Reopen TeraCopy in administrator mode.
Print/export file list as HTML or CSV file.
- Close panel - The panel can be re-opened using the History button.
- Shutdown/sleep - Power off the computer or put it into sleep mode.
- Pushover.ps1 - Run this Power Shell script.
TeraCopy will also list here all .cmd and .ps1 files from ~\AppData\Roaming\TeraCopy\.
Double-click on the progress bar to enlarge it.
Use the Stop button (■) to stop the process and the Close button (x) to close the panel.
Double-click, scroll the mouse wheel down or use the Maximize button (□) to expand the file list.
File list tab
Click on the Unattended checkbox to choose what TeraCopy should do in a case of filename collision - skip all files / overwrite all / etc.
Check the Verify option to start the verification process automatically when copying is complete.
The file was copied: Windows reported no errors.
There was an error during copying or verification.
The file was verified: the checksums of the source and target file are matching.
The file was deleted successfully.
The file was moved: Windows reported no errors.
The file was skipped because 'Skip/Skip All/ Overwrite older' was selected.
File list menu
- File info - show the full checksum, open the file or browse its parent folder.
- Remove selected - hide selected files from the list.
- Remove transferred - hide successfully copied/moved files from the list.
- Verify - compare source and target files.
- Print/export... - export the file list as HTML or CSV file.
- Save checksums - export the file list as a checksum file
Click on any item to set it as the destination path.
Right-click on any item to add it to favorites.
Target tab menu
This menu allows you to append parts of the source directory structure to the destination folder.
Double-click on the panel to expand it and click Options to display this screen.
Click the menu button ( ≡ ) to save these options as default.